Jumat, 01 Oktober 2010
Established in 1956, PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk (Danamon) is the second largest private national bank and the fifth largest commercial bank in Indonesia, with a 5% share of the domestic system loans and deposits. Danamon has the widest geographic distribution network of all Indonesian banks with 500 branch offices, 790 ATMs and is well-supported by more than 17,000 employees. Danamon is recognized as Indonesia's leading SME and consumer bank and also serves corporate and institutional customers across Indonesia. Bank Danamon Indonesia as one of the leading bank in Indonesia is currently searching for a highly qualified professional with proven track record of achievements to take on this challenging role to sustain and prolong its competitive position in the market as:
Small Medium Enterprise Relationship Officer Program
As a Trainee, you will be required to undergo an extensive and enhance in-class and out-class training to become SME Relationship Officer (RO). As RO, you are not solely concerned with bringing in new customers but also maintaining existing customers. You will ensure the delivery of revenue, both funding and lending assigned monthly and annually with supporting from Business Manager as your mentor.
The Job Description comprises:
- Conducting penetration and cross selling activities to achieve credit and liabilities portfolio target for SME segment,
- Maintaining good relationship with customer for SME segment,
- Monitors SME portfolio quality,
- Provides suggestions to Business Manager to minimize risk, and
- Preparing and ensuring accuracy of reports.
Specific accountabilities encompass:
- Bachelor degree, preferably from the following Major: Economics, Management and Marketing. Those who are coming from Engineer, Agribusiness and Communication are also welcomed,
- Demonstrates good command of English, both verbal and written,
- Exhibits an excellent Ms. Office skill, especially Ms. Excel and Ms. Power Point,
- Shows set of prominent interpersonal skills with an outstanding communication proficiency,
- Having a deep and sharp analytical aptitude toward business,
- Keen to be flexible and mobile, and
- Displays a fine networking ability to enhance business’ growth.
The position is opened for Fresh Graduates, however to best fit; you may present a minimum of one year experience in marketing, with proven track record of results deliverance.
In addition, we open nation-wide, from Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya, Makasar, Balikpapan, Medan and Semarang.
Thus, please encode this mark to your application:
SME RO Trainee_#City#.
This is an URGENT REQUIREMENT. For confidentiality and priority attention on your application, we invite you to submit your comprehensive resume to the address stated below no later than October 18,2010.
PT. Bank Danamon Indonesia, Tbk
16th fl, Graha Surya Internusa Building
Jl. HR Rasuna Said Kav. X-0, Jakarta, 12950
Phone: (021) 2551 – 7000; Fax : (021) 5273045;
Keyword search :
LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU DI SEMARANG OKTOBER 2010 | LOWONGAN KERJA DI BANK SEMARANG | LOWONGAN KERJA SEMARANG | PELUANG KARIR DI SEMARANG | SEMARANG JOB VACANCY | LOKER SEMARANG OKTOBER 2010 |
Lowongan Kerja Terpopuler Minggu Ini
- Lowongan Kerja di PT. Softex Indonesia - Semarang
- Lowongan Kerja di PT. Star Prima - Semarang
- Lowongan Kerja di PT Hamparan Cipta Griya - Penempatan Semarang, Mranggen, Demak, Kendal, Klaten (Marketing, Administrasi Proyek, Pelaksana Kontraktor & Drafter)
- Lowongan Kerja di PT. Albisindo Timber - Kudus
- Lowongan Kerja Frontliner & Perawat Senior di DGS HR Services - Penempatan Semarang
- Lowongan Kerja di PT. Arta Boga Cemerlang - Semarang
- Pelatihan & Magang GRATIS BPR Restu Group - Semarang
- Lowongan Kerja di PT. Adi Mitra Pratama - Semarang
- Walk In Interview Call Center Perusahaan Telekomunikasi di PT.VADS Indonesia - Semarang
- Lowongan Kerja di PT. Matahari Graha Fantasi (Timezone) - Semarang